Georgetown ISD is home to the most inspired students served by the most empowered leaders.
The mission of the Georgetown ISD Education Foundation is to engage the community in financial support of a learning environment where innovation, customized academic opportunities, and individual success are attainable for all GISD students.
- GISD serves nearly 11,000 students and employs approximately 1,500 teachers and staff members
- More than 60% of our students qualify as economically disadvantaged, 17% are English language learners, and 49% are considered at-risk
- Despite increases in district costs, state funding is decreasing
- Our attendance rate surpasses that of both Region 13 and the state average and our college admissions test scores do, too
- See our community-driven strategic plan
WHAT WE DO
Together, we can ensure all our Georgetown public school students have the most exceptional opportunities to lead, grow, and serve. The GISD Education Foundation is seeking community and corporate partnerships to fund programs and fill needs the district budget cannot meet through traditional means. Contact us to learn more about how YOU can ensure our kids succeed.